Letter of Inquiry
Letters of inquiry may be submitted at any time. Contact the Program Officer for further information. The letter of inquiry should
- include a completed Cover Sheet.
- be sent to the Texas History Program Officer
- be no more than 2 to 3 pages
- summarize the project and its estimated cost
- highlight the key personnel executing the program
- include a specific requested amount
- state the term of the project
- In other words, the letter of inquiry is a summary of the basic facts of the project.
Once received, the letter of inquiry is reviewed by a Grants Committee comprised of members of the Board of Directors. If selected for further review, the grant seeker will be invited to submit a formal proposal for consideration by the Board of Directors.
Attention: Due to the large number of inquiries, if you have not already spoken to the Program Officer for Texas History before 12/15/2017, we will not be accepting additional Letters of Inquiry for this fiscal year. Letters of Inquiry received by July 13, 2018 will be reviewed for possible inclusion at our September 19,2018 Board meeting.