Letter of Inquiry
Letters of inquiry may be submitted at any time. Contact the Program Officer for further information. The letter of inquiry should
- include a completed Cover Sheet.
- be sent to the Texas History Program Officer
- be no more than 2 to 3 pages
- summarize the project and its estimated cost
- highlight the key personnel executing the program
- include a specific requested amount
- state the term of the project
- In other words, the letter of inquiry is a summary of the basic facts of the project.
Once received, the letter of inquiry is reviewed by a Grants Committee comprised of members of the Board of Directors. If selected for further review, the grant seeker will be invited to submit a formal proposal for consideration by the Board of Directors.
Letters of Inquiry received before December 1, 2019 will be considered for possible consideration at our February 18, 2020 meeting. Please plan to visit with the Texas History Program officer before November 1, 2019 if you are considering submitting an LOI.