The Animal Protection Program is currently accepting letters of inquiry for funding consideration at the September 2022 board meeting. The deadline for letters of inquiry is Friday, April 22, 2022. Please remember to send an initial inquiry by email and wait for an invitation before submitting a full proposal.
ANIMAL PROTECTION PROGRAM
An interim report is required for grants over $50,000, multi-year grants, and/or projects not completed within one year and should include the following:
- Summary of expenditures to date
- Project status update
- Description of any unforeseen challenges
- Changes in circumstances and/or early successes or setbacks
A final report is required upon completion of grant funds and project and should include the following:
- Detailed information on impact outcomes within the organization and community
- Explanation of how grant funds were used
- Methods or data utilized to measure program impact
- Program successes, challenges and failures
- Immediate and long-term implications
- Program replication if desired
We welcome your feedback on our grant procedures and guidelines.
We’re happy to help—please contact us for more information.