The Animal Protection Program is now closed to any additional grant proposals for fiscal year July 2021-June 2022. We have exceeded our maximum number of requests. Please check back early 2022 for further updates.
ANIMAL PROTECTION PROGRAM
An interim report is required for grants over $50,000, multi-year grants, and/or projects not completed within one year and should include the following:
- Summary of expenditures to date
- Project status update
- Description of any unforeseen challenges
- Changes in circumstances and/or early successes or setbacks
A final report is required upon completion of grant funds and project and should include the following:
- Detailed information on impact outcomes within the organization and community
- Explanation of how grant funds were used
- Methods or data utilized to measure program impact
- Program successes, challenges and failures
- Immediate and long-term implications
- Program replication if desired
We welcome your feedback on our grant procedures and guidelines.
We’re happy to help—please contact us for more information.