Texas History Program
Letter of Inquiry Deadline –
July 1, 2022 for the September 2022 Board of Directors Meeting
TEXAS HISTORY PROGRAM
Interim reports are not required except for grants of more than $20,000 and/or for multi-year grants. Normally interim reports should be generated 6 months into the project. For multi-year grants, the first interim report is due after 12 months.
Please include the following in your interim report:
- Summary of expenditures to date
- Project status update
- Description of any unforeseen challenges
- Changes in circumstances and/or early successes or setbacks
A final report is due 12 months from the date of the contract. Because we fund a wide variety of projects, there is no set template, but here are some suggestions for what we like to see:
- A narrative of no more than 2-3 pages focusing on the outcomes of the project
- Your frank evaluation of the project’s relative success as well as any disappointments you encountered
- If relevant, let us know whether Summerlee funding helped to leverage additional funding support
- Please send relevant photographs, samples of publicity, and relevant statistics (for example, attendance at a funded event or exhibit)
We’re happy to help—please contact us for more information.