Texas History Program
Letter of Inquiry Deadline –
The next LOI deadline will be March 1, 2023 for possible consideration at the May 16, 2023 Board of Directors Meeting.
TEXAS HISTORY PROGRAM
Interim reports are not required except for grants of more than $20,000 and/or for multi-year grants. Normally interim reports should be generated 6 months into the project. For multi-year grants, the first interim report is due after 12 months.
Please include the following in your interim report:
- Summary of expenditures to date
- Project status update
- Description of any unforeseen challenges
- Changes in circumstances and/or early successes or setbacks
A final report is due 12 months from the date of the contract. Because we fund a wide variety of projects, there is no set template, but here are some suggestions for what we like to see:
- A narrative of no more than 2-3 pages focusing on the outcomes of the project
- Your frank evaluation of the project’s relative success as well as any disappointments you encountered
- If relevant, let us know whether Summerlee funding helped to leverage additional funding support
- Please send relevant photographs, samples of publicity, and relevant statistics (for example, attendance at a funded event or exhibit)
We’re happy to help—please contact us for more information.